Please use this page to request a booking for Chedworth Village Hall.
- Parish Rates.
To Qualify for Parish Rates the person hiring for a private, family or social event must appear in the Parish Register.
- Groups (e.g. W.I., British Legion etc.).
- Groups which use the Village Hall for the majority of their meetings, qualify if at least 25% of their members are from the village.
- Groups who normally meet elsewhere qualify if at least 50% of their members are from the village.
- Playing Field
- Hiring the Village Hall does not include the right to hire the playing field as this belongs to the Chedworth Parish Council.
- Includes 30 cup tea setting.
- Corkage is £3.00 per bottle. Normal opening hours are 7.30 pm until 11.00 pm. Opening outside these hours to be agreed at the time of booking.
- Please check this calendar before submitting a booking request. If your chosen date/time is not free we still may be able to help.
- Some events show “Flexible” meaning that we can work with you to fit your timings for your event. In this case please contact us on 01285 343017 or email and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
- Also note that if you want to book the Village Hall for regular repeat events e.g. a music evening on the first Wed of every month, or for every morning next week then we ask you to contact the Booking Coordinator directly on 01285 343017.